adhesionrelateddisorder.com

Thursday, December 22, 2011

This Is How I Came To Know About Adhesions

As I lie on the couch this cold winter morning thinking about what to blog I remember how my journey with adhesions began.

It was over 20 years ago when I complained to my physician of severe abdominal pain after numerous test & hospitalization the physicians still missed that my appendix was infected & was on the verge of rupturing. By the time the physicians realized it was my appendix a massive infection (peritonitis) had infiltrated my abdominal cavity resulting in emergency surgery.

During recuperating from the surgery I complained to my physcians of severe abdominal pain, chills, malaise sypmtoms. I was told over & over that these symptoms were because my body had gone through so much that it needed time to heal. Weeks turned into months, months turned into years & still I had these same symptoms. I then began having "female" problems which led to multiple surgeries for ruptured ovarian cysts, fibroid tumors, endometriosis, hysterectomy.

It was not until approximately surgery #7 that I was told I had adhesions but not to worry because the adhesions could be excised & all the pain would go away!

This was not true! The adhesions starting having a life of their own attaching to multiple organs causing immense pain. I went from being admitted to the hospital for surgery from every two years to every six months to monthly sometimes weekly!

The medical treatment I began to receive starting changing. Now, I noticed certain physicians who had cared for me for years were basically dismissing my complaints because imaging tests (ct scans, mri, xrays) did not show any abnormalities. Although I was in severe pain lab work & imaging tests were normal; how could this be? There were times during what I would call "flare ups" I felt my inners were tearing & ripping apart! I would be in the fetal position unable to speak beause of the pain the only relief came from a morphine injection!

The symptoms were debililtating I had become unable to work & slowly losing long term friendships. There were even family members that were doubtful I was suffering. It was as if I was alone not even medical professionals understood this insidious condition.

My pain was now being controlled by narcotics but I knew that was not the answer just a temporary solution. I knew there help out there! Where? Who could help me? I knew the Lord would not give me more than I could bear!

1 comment:

  1. There are numerous patients around the globe getting cured by using this characteristic answer for Abdominal Adhesions Natural Treatment. The essential reason that they trust this herbs solution is on the grounds that; it doesn't realize them any responses and it is clinically tried item.

    ReplyDelete